Military, Public Sector: Accomplish Your Mission - Face-to-Face
Using Polycom solutions, Military, Federal, State & Local government agencies can:
- Communicate in real-time with police, fire and medical teams in the field
- Provide more efficient and effective training for personnel, military functions and the public
- Reach more people, students and employees in real-time
- Secure communications — including "war room" meetings and briefings
- Tactical communications — including on the battlefield
- Security and surveillance — from remote cameras in airports to law enforcement
- Emergency response — from first responders in the field to command centers
What Are The Benefits of Videoconferencing?
- Increased Productivity
- Increased Participation
- Improved Competitive Advantage
- Shortened Business Cycles
- Reduced Travel Costs
- Reduced Travel Stress
- Reduced risk of Accidents
- Saved money can be used for other training and equipment
Why is Videoconferencing a More Effective Communications Tool?
Prevents wasted time and money, on travel or transportation, for brief meetings
- Over 60% of face-to-face communication is non-verbal. Therefore, an enriched communications tool, such as videoconferencing can promote an individual’s or a team’s identity, context and emotional situation.*
- 56% of business professionals waste an estimated 30+ minutes a day using inefficient communication methods; costing businesses an estimated $297 billion annually.
Brings the latest technology with reliable and easy-to-use conferencing and collaboration to your meetings
- Enterprises that fail to use modern communications technologies, run the very real risk of falling behind their competition.***