Soldiers must use the VIOS website to set up an appointment to have a DA Photo taken. You can locate an authorized official photograph facility at the Visual Information Ordering Site (VIOS) https://vios.army.mil. The VIOS website can be accessed with an AKO username and password or with CAC login.
Getting your service uniform ready and need guidance? - click here!
Schedule your DA Photo - click here!
We will be open June 1st 2020
1. Log into DAPMIS: https://dapmis.hrc.army.mil/ImageAcceptProlog.action
2. The DAPMIS introduction page is displayed on the screen. Check box for User Agreement and select OK.
3. Select Photo View button.
4. The Photo View and Acceptance screen displays your current photo of record (if it already exists) on the left and your new photo on the right. If you are satisfied with your photo, click on the "Accept" button.
5. Per AR 640-30, Photographers will take reshoots only when there is an error caused by the photographer or the equipment.
If you do not accept the photo within three duty days, the system will automatically accept the photo on the fourth duty day, and it will become your official DA photo of record. Once accepted, your DA photo will be immediately available in DAPMIS. Additionally, it will be available in iPERMS within one duty day. If you are unable to see your DA photo in DAPMIS within three duty days after the photo was taken, contact the DA photo lab for assistance. Photographs must be accepted in DAPMIS within three duty days.